• The vineyards were planted by our grandmother Luz in 1945.
• The new generation relaunched Clos de Luz winery in 2015.
• We currently export to fifteen markets across the globe.
• Our Carménère vines were planted in 1945 and are the oldest in Chile.
• We use the Massal method of reproduction, an ancient and rigorous method in which the best vines are selected and propagated through cuttings.
• None of our vines are grafted or cloned.
• Our goal is to produce fresh and elegant wines, with minimal intervention and which are fermented with native yeasts.
• We seek to highlight the fruitiness of our wine over the scent of wood, which is why our wine is aged in French oak foudres, clay amphorae and 50 hl oak barrels.
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
• We are a family run business that produces wine from its own vineyards in the Almahue Valley, especially Carménère, which is unique to the area.
• Our main focus is on the quality of our wine and not the volume of production.